How to Create A Permanent Blue Hair Dye That Works

Posted by naharazizi on Monday, October 17, 2011



All the sources I found said: "It can not be done." "There's no such thing." Well, if you want something bad enough, you'll find out. Here is my path.

Blonde hair color, you can not see to many people, and you'll find even less information on the Internet. Most of the information out there talking about how permanent blue hair color does not exist, and pointed to some pretty lame, expensive, messy, and (lets face it) is really a temporary alternative.

that beautiful blonde hair color is a rare thing, mostly because it's so damn hard to achieve and even harder to keep from fading into the strange emo stained green. I am not a professional cosmetologist or claim to be an expert in hair coloring. I'm just a girl who wanted blue hair that will last, and was not prepared to take no for an answer.

I live on the road for most of the year, and I'm not someone who has the time or patience to mess with a semi-permanent color that washes away after a few days and should be touched up every week ... No, thank you. I'm not knocking it, if you're someone who likes to change hair color every week then it is perfectly ... but it is also expensive. "Take a cold shower to preserve their color." Is the advice that I got a couple of times. I do not know about you, but I'm not that cold showers.

Well ... all semi and semi-permanent hair color I tried, or faded or washed immediately, even though I had bleached hair first. I tried lots of things in the name of the blonde hair until I found something that actually radi.Sljedeći describes the process and used to achieve a permanent navy blue color of the hair is evenly toned and beautiful.

* Note:. This process is somewhat damaging to your hair, you're going to have a deep conditioning treatment for hair (or more) if you want to go back to looking healthy

Here are the things you will need:
1.T-shirt you do not mind ruining
2.Stvarno good hair bleach (I used Feria Brand # 205 Extra Bleach Blonding, it's awesome)
Third Volume 25 Feria Multi-Tone Developer (found at Sally Beauty Supply)
4th Feria Professional Hair color # 2.10 Polished soft black with intense blue base
5th Clairol mix tones (COOL) Toner (box is gray and blue, found at Sally Beauty Supply)
6th 2 pairs of gloves
7.Boja hair mixing bottle with a pointed tip for application (get one with an ounce of measurement)
8.Dodatni mirror so you can see the back of your head (or a friend to help)
9.Duboko conditioning hair treatment (I used Feria Deep Treatment conditioner colors)
10.četka dryer
11th Something to put on the hair until it develops to lock in moisture (I used a plastic bag)

STEPS I achieve permanent BLUE HAIR:

This is a two-part process, I would like to spread over at least two days to give your hair a break after bleaching. I waited almost a week after bleaching, and conditioned my hair very well. I know it can be hard to wait when you're excited about something, but trust me, it's worth it. Your hair will thank you for it did not break and fall ... and you'll be glad for that, right? Also, if your hair has metallic paint, you should not use any of these products. Get a metal dye out first.

The first part, Bleaching:
Unless you have naturally platinum blonde (almost white) hair, this step is critically important. You must be willing to bleach your hair while it is almost white. This usually requires that bleach more than once, because the bleach will only develop so long after application. If you do not get your hair white or close to it, your hair will turn black during the process of painting instead of blue, and if you like black would not be reading this ...

only bleach I would ever recommend to everyone is Loreal Feria # 205 Extra Bleach Blonding for intense lightening. I had a nightmare with all the other I have tried bleach. Feria # 205 is smooth, not gritty, applies easily, and works very well. If your hair has been a little light, May you only have to do this only once. Bonus: They need a lot of bleach, so no need to get 2 boxes if your hair is long, and it comes with a very nice device. Yes, the Feria is harsh on hair, but it gets the job done. I'll take that over some wimpy product that is gentle and does not do what it says it will do ... to me to be pointless.

Steps:
First Put on that ugly old broad T-Shirt you do not mind ruining
Second Put the gloves (do not do it without gloves)
Third Follow the instructions that come with bleach (see tips for more hints)
4th Wash, rinse, condition, rinse, wait before coloring.

ADVICE:
Make sure your hair is dry and brushed before you do. If brushed it much easier to distribute evenly bleach.

Leave the bleach on your head for at least an hour, unless they achieve the white hair before.

Once you have all the bleach is distributed in the hair can gently brush or comb to make sure they got bleach all his hair.

Put a little extra on the back of the head to make sure that you have not missed a spot, have a friend to check to make sure it got everywhere.

If you put your hair cap or plastic bag over your hair, as it evolves, keeps the bleach from drying out, and develops and keeps heat in, which also helps in the development process. As I said before, I just tied a plastic grocery bag around my head ... I really do not like all that matters.

After bleaching, when the condition of your hair you can leave the device in the night to repair the damage.

If your hair is not close to white after the first bleaching, you will need to bleach it again. Wait until you can stand before bleaching the second time (do not do it the same day ).

Part Two, coloring:
This is my funky hair daring friends, the fun part. This is where all the blue color of the fruits of your labor will pay off eventually. Make sure you have all your stuff ready: mixing tanks, programmer, color toner, gloves, hair brush, clock, etc. and let it

.

Here are the ratios I used (I have long hair):
The main thing here is that a mixture of equal parts developer and coloring. Thus, the color is about 2oz bottles and cartridges is approximately 2oz and are counted as one, and its color, which means that the 4oz coloring, so it will be used 4oz of the developer. If you've got Feria 25 Volume Developer likely to come in 8oz bottle so you use half. If you have short hair you will not use this much, but it's probably easier to mix the amount of waste anyway and try to get something than half the paint into the bottle.

Step I:
First Make sure hair is clean, dry and brushed before you start.

2 Put the gloves and T-shirt you do not mind ruining the

3 Pour 4ounces the developer in a mixing bottle

4 Squeeze the entire contents of Clairol Mix Tones (Cool) in the mixing tanks, near the bottle, point away from your face and shake for 20 seconds or so. * Clairol mix tones (Cool) is meant to be used in small amounts to remove brassiness from the hair, but in this case it is your secret weapon. Since you use the whole tube, it will turn your hair blue. Put more blue than if you used the Feria color.

5 Open mixing tanks (pointing away from the face) and pour the entire contents of 2.10 Feria Hair Color 2oz bottle into your mixing bottle, close it, and (pointing away from your face) shake well. Shake until it looks like everything is mixed. * There are several shades of black hair in the Feria Professional Color Line. Make sure you have one that says, intensely blue base, not just the blue base.

6 Having a good mix can be applied to your hair. Unless you have very long hair you will not use the entire contents of the bottle. Be generous with it, but I do not feel like you need to use anything that does not waste any. I made this mistake and ended up with it dripping everywhere, just use as much as you need and throw the rest away. (You can not save the mixture for later use, it will not work ).

7 Make sure not to miss any places, check the back of the head with a mirror or a friend check. You can even lightly brush through it to make sure it is evenly distributed.

8 Watch it grow. At first it looks like light blue, but very soon will develop into a deep bright blue, dark blue and then black. I let it grow until the blue black because I wanted a dark navy blue, but if you like mid-range of vibrant blue I would imagine you can wash it off at that point and keep it easy ... Do not hold me to it, I did not do it that way.

9 Once your color is developed, between 25-45 min, depending on how dark you want, you can wash the hair. Use a mild shampoo, washing paint mix your hair out. Your shower will look as if they killed smurf so be prepared to rinse the walls and shower curtains.

10 Apply a deep conditioner and let it sit for no less than 5 minutes. You can even leave it and wash it later really deep treatment.

Tips & SIDE NOTES:
If any color developed for the full amount of time, it would seem that the black when you first step out of the shower. You will see a little blue, do not panic, there is blue. When it dries, it will be blue-black (think strip hair) It will fade a little each time you wash it in a nice dark blue (remember, even permanent color fades to a certain extent over time)

If you got blue paint on your skin, chances are it is still there to some extent. If you're like me, you got some on your skin ... Do not worry, it will wash off completely the next time you shower. With this in mind, do not do the day a big event or important date or anything. Do this a few days to a week before.

You're going to have some color bleed during every time you shampoo. Although the permanent color will lose, and when wet can paint your own towels and shirts. Determine hair towel that you do not mind turning blue. I had this color for a month now, and it has changed very little with washing, but I still bleed color when I shampoo. I'm not worried about it because it still looks great, as I've come to expect from Feria color. This color bleed occurs with the red and the other permanent colors, but not quite as long as plava.Razlog for it, I do not know.

Be prepared to hear: "You have blonde hair," a lot. People tend to state clearly when they are caught unprepared. It's funny to me, and sometimes I forget that my hair is blue, and it caught me by surprise.

Enjoy a true-blue victory hair color cool. They said a permanent blue hair color can not be done ... You just is not impossible. Congratulations.