True Love - Why is That Stunning Girl Dating That Ugly Guy?

Posted by naharazizi on Saturday, October 15, 2011



This is an issue people think about all your life. Mostly the people who are thought vanity a stunning girl out of her mind, but the truth remains a mystery to the small minded this world. All the guys want a nice girl, all the average girls look down on it, but maybe that ugly man could learn a thing or two. I did some thinking and study with someone I worked. This is true love and it's good yarn for reading.

I do not know how you think or how to behave, but let me tell you how I know what I want to know.

If you want to know something, the first thing I do is ask someone who should know the answer to my question my question. I grew up asking loads of questions. They are still asking for people and I learned to search out things themselves. When I asked my mother, I have a question with a Bible to her stump, and I learned that it is still higher authority.

Sometimes I asked my mother about spiritual matters, leaving the books written on the subject of my question still comes up short. I am a very deep sometimes, and sometimes I want a deep answer.

And sometimes I do not ask people the question, I'm just thinking about it for a long vremena.Pitanje why this stunning girl dates that ugly man I worked for myself and talking to some very beautiful women.

There are three reasons people give me when I ask them, why do beautiful women date ugly guys. Two of them will mention the one raw. Then after that I have mentioned will go to deeper and more love The reason that I discovered.

People say a beautiful woman today, ugly guys, because.

1.Čovjek there is something you really want in life. Typically, this is money and possessions, and her ability to live your life without worrying about money. It can even be something noble, he was a prominent film producer, and she's a talented actress.

2 Or the guy she can provide all the medicines to take to make it from her mind and have a good time in his youth.

I have often looked at Mick Jagger and asked if it was just 1:02 to a beautiful girl who fell into their lives. I think this may be one and two, but perhaps a third that I share.

Well, why else does a pretty girl falls in love with an ugly guy?

From the time a baby girl is born, which is actually pretty features she pohvalio.Stvarno cute baby's mother gets a lot of compliments and most of them are women with her. Of course, the father may also be a compliment, but the beauty of the girl seems to be fairly attributed to her mother.

If the mother is in her beautiful little daughter a lot, my mother might even go as far as you enter your toddler in a baby contest and if a girl laugh in his own image and is really judged by the best judges of beauty as a child, the mother will have ribbon or framed picture to show my daughter when he is old enough.

When I was a teenager growing, I see a really nice girl and thought it was a compliment to tell them that they are really nice, and then ask them if they ever considered as a model. I'm a lot like I was involved type of guy, who did not get much love in my life and talking to pretty girls and keep them in conversation, I felt good. But one thing I noticed after using the line many times it was a beautiful girl did not really think it's a compliment. In fact on several occasions, we cut short and clear that my turn of speech have ruined their day.

Why is this so? I had to ask.

Why would a stunning girl get angry with a boy or a man telling her she is stunning?

Do you know the one thing that is really the most beautiful girl missing on?

Genuine love and appreciation for talent is in her and for her heart and her secret wish to change the world lives in. People have only seen her skin deep, and some stunning girls in this world are said to be quiet when they try and prove that they are also very intelligent.

I have to laugh the other day I saw a fantastic lawyer with one of those wigs that are worn on the court, and I pointed her to another business man who was walking beside me and he agreed to a stunning intelligent women in the second grade . He joked that he wished he could have received the card and its use in his law work.

This is a sad truth that most people prefer blondes, and many worry about the color of his hair blond to cater for the love and partiality in men, but this same evil the world we live in coming up with a hundred and a dumb blonde jokes. Do you know what I actually say that we share this stupid blonde jokes and laughter in the presence of the blonde who can hear? We are speaking, dress up for me, it looks nice, be a lady in public and sexual object behind closed doors, but shut your mouth because you do not want to hear something to say!

I'm a guy who has always loved brunettes, maybe because my mother had one and I'm a mummy's boy. I just love black blonde kosa.Samo I never really liked were the ones that dyed blond hair and black eyebrows and eyelashes. It has nothing to do with the intelligence of my love of black and black eyebrows and eyelashes told me I was looking at the brunette.

The only thing stunning blonde or brunette can never be sure it is.

They can not be sure your friends love them for who they are inside or what they look like inside. It is a sad way to live.

I come with an ugly man, and one thing that can be very sure that his friends love him for who he is and not what they seem. Nobody hangs around an ugly man with no money and no drugs, because of fringe benefits. So, if you meet an ugly man who has loads of friends that you met a man who has known it hypocritical and shallow educated world we live in the head and won.

Let me say that I rarely meet people I might even call ugly, as I am connected to the heart, not the outward appearance of people.

These ugly guys who won the world of magnetism, because there is nothing that attracts like skin and outer beauty that this world is sick is considered to be worth more than gold, its beauty is inner beauty that can not be bought, traded or kopirati.Ružan man like this has a lot of questions real life he can answer for you, and if you are lacking in love for themselves in the areas of their lives, most will have a key. I know a guy who was pretty ugly, which set the whole world on fire, but I never saw a picture that represents it as the Bible explains that his looks. I am going to quote scripture from the Bible here, but do not worry, it will not hurt you.

Isaiah 53:1-2

1 Who has believed our report?

where A is the hand of the LORD revealed?

2 because he will grow up before Him as a tender plant,

And as a root out of dry ground.

He has no form or comeliness,

And when we saw him,

no beauty that his desire.

Another version says that Jesus did not say he looked worthy to be king.

Isaiah 53:1-2

1WHO believed (trusted in, call, and clung to) our message [what is revealed to us]? And who is the Lord's hand is released? ()

2For [the Servant of God] grew up before Him as a tender plant, like a root out of dry land, he has no form or comeliness [royal, royal pomp], that you should look at him, not a beauty that his desire.

It is only mentioned in the Bible about what Jesus looked like, but every picture I've ever seen was a nice picture of Jesus. Jesus was what we consider a very simple and ugly. He had no beauty, we have sold a lie Satan and we were commanded by God in the Ten Commandments not to idols and worship them. In painting a nice picture of Jesus we have distorted the truth of what Jesus really looked like. No painter has never had the courage to portray the ugly, and if Jesus was not a very expensive one that I vidio.Jednostavna the fact that no woman would be attracted to Jesus for his good looks. But if the majority of Christian women who really follow Jesus and His teachings to the letter, you will find her love for him transcends any sympathy they should have for mortal man. Jesus was an ugly man found in the company of fantastic women and moderate all looking for nice guys jealous that he saw him he told his friends: "What are these fantastic women working in the company of such an ugly guy ?"

Now, if you were asking the wrong question to a friend puffing themselves in pride as you ask him, laughing at you, because that was one of the handsome children of Israel in the day.

When God was picking the second king of Israel as recorded in the Bible. He had sent prophet family whose father was named Jessie. Jessie is about seven sons, as I recall. Samuel the prophet, each of them to come before him and he tried to pick up the rugged and beautiful things for the people of Israel. (A person who is looked upon as the king should be) and six children came near it. He simply ran out of sons who were brought to meet him. He asked Jessie, Jessie, if you had more children, because God did not give him oral go ahead with any of those who stood before him, and then Jessie replied. "Oh, that my youngest son from the heavier sheep." Jessie did not even consider it. God told Samuel the prophet that He does not see men on the basis of external appearance as well as men, but he looks at the heart of man.

We all like to say that this is not the appearance of a person that counts. That's what's inside, but every ad sell our stuff is nice people sell them, and we spend a fortune trying to look good and a lot less money trying to become better people for it.

So, here comes a real love

Then one day a sudden ugly girl meets a man at work. Let's just say studying music at university or music college and studying to become a psychologist.

He was washing dishes and busy work for $ 16.50, a casual hour and she was a waitress who keeps on adding dirty dishes to his bench is no place on it for anything else, and the whole floor is full of pots and he goes home. She gets upset with some of their customers and sometimes it is always full of understanding and will even stop washing her console and say:

"People want their way of life, and sometimes meals and the way they serve Anna, not for himself. Mostly they are just taking something to you, because they had a bad day and can find fault in something they did not like in you, or food, and they are just dumping on you. do not worry about it, "he smiles. "You dump the food down on me all the time, even when I am busy I have time to give you a hug and a chat, and do not see me complaining? Br This is because it's my job here to wash dirty dishes and the UN appreciated the waitress i feel better. "smiling again and turned back to eating. Anna comes out smiling and feeling happy, and happy is such a giving and a positive contributor.

When beer together after the restaurant closed after being asked about all your dreams and desires in life and gave her input and her time, she can ask him what he wants to do in your life. He was a simple man. He just wants to write music for a change in people's hearts, and he just put down the songs on his debut album, which was made ​​due to start selling in a week while busks release of spare change.

His simplicity, his honesty and creativity are the three things that make Anna really want to know him more, and she was quite fascinated by how he says that basically the music to the people what she would do in therapy. Soon she is on his first live concert and city streets licking ice cream and hearing his songs sung with a voice that is not only smooth and rich, but full of emotion. The fourth song she cries, and within a month of Anna and her dishwasher in love for all the right reasons.

true story?

Hannah did not see it as ugly and do not look at her outer shell. In one year she has learned everything she needs to know from him and not the University more, it is a small community college studying to be an actress. He is a director friend of a friend and a good writer is going to write the result of the film that she will star in.

true story?

In many cases, more then you realize. And that is why this stunning girl dates that ugly man.

PostScript.

of two hundred articles I wrote this was one of the first few as I was so sure that this will be something people would read it. In fact in my local mall I hit four to talk with the girls and asked them if they saw my title in the magazine they will pick up a magazine and read ga.Djevojčice said he then told me that I can not leave until I had read some it. Today, I publish it online to celebrate the 200th my article that I published.

I wrote the vast majority of my articles about the Christian faith, inspiring and challenging Christians to live a richer and more fulfilling life. But if you're not a Christian I have written many articles on the dissolution of marriage and how to deal with divorce. I wrote some articles on mental illness as I suffer and bipolar disorder (manic-depressive disorder) and schizophrenia, and I was able to put a positive spin on this disease and provide spiritual insight. Also a few articles about inspirational songs and stuff. I encourage you to flick through my articles and see if you grab another title.